The IMA is contributing to a Guinness World Records attempt!
The largest digital marketing e-learning platform in Spain, Quondos.com, wants to make history again. Last year, they made their way into the book of Guinness World Records by broadcasting about Digital Marketing for an uninterrupted 50 hour time period. This year, they’re going after a new record: getting 11,000 streaming connections and maintaining them for 30 minutes.
The Spain IMA group has been invited to participate in this year’s challenge.
The event will be streaming from the Fundesen Business School in Alicante, Spain, this Friday May 5th from 5pm to 9pm Europe (8am till noon PST / 11am to 3pm EST).
For a total of 4hrs, 7 of the most successful start-ups in Spain will be sharing their stories and success secrets with the global audience. They are:
- InsectSide, massive insects breed.
- Conecta Bike, connect your bike to your mobile devices
- ROIS Medical, manufacturer of medical devices for seniors
- Coobis, new content marketing platform
- WeonGlasses, first ever sun glasses that takes selfies pictures
- Disabled Park, App that helps finding parking spots for disabled people
- UNIMOOC, entrepreneurship
Streaming will be available at https://www.worldquondosrecord.com/ the day of the event.
Your participation as a Global IMA member will be highly appreciated.
Let’s make history!
Chairman, Spain IMA