Dear IMA Member,
Your business is going digital. To deliver great experiences for your customers—and turn your business into an experience business—you need to rethink everything, from strategy to operations.
That’s why we encourage you to attend Adobe Summit 2017, coming to Las Vegas March 19–23. (That’s next month, folks.) You’ll learn about the latest strategies and best practices in digital marketing, as well as tech innovations around content, advertising, and analytics.
- Peyton Manning: The Super Bowl MVP’s unmatched leadership and quality of character are his trademark.
- Kate McKinnon: The Emmy-nominated comedian will host Sneaks, which offers a peek at what’s in development in the Adobe Labs.
- Nick Drake, Senior VP of Digital, T-Mobile
- Pam El, EVP and CMO, NBA
- Rana June, CEO, Lightwave
- Leading marketing executives from Intel, MGM, Prudential, RYOT, USA Today, and more.
Click here to register. Enter code CMDC17 for a $200 discount.
We hope to see you at Summit.
Co-Founder & Chairman
Internet Marketing Association