Held in Napa, CA on May 4th, 2018, C-Commerce Summit will be the stage of Victor Cho, CEO of Evite. Victor will be speaking on a panel touching on the power of contextual commerce, and how the Evite advertising platform delivers 2x-3x the standard industry performance.
- Creating your own branded affiliate network platform
- Complying with GDPR and ePrivacy regulations
- Leveraging user generated advertising and influence marketing to create a sustainable and crowdsourced salesforce
- Closing the gap between online and offline sales, shopping and advertising
- New ways to incentivize your shoppers and brand ambassadors, eliminating middlemen and bottlenecks
- Getting rid of phony metrics like CPM, CPC, and CTR to establish CPT (cost per transaction)
- Leveraging new contextual, connected and blockchain-based marketplaces to compete with Amazon’s fragmented market
- Tracking every advertising dollar to sales dollars
- Leveraging blockchain or/and cryptocurrency for processing millions of micro-payments
- Leveraging AI, IoT, VR/AR to create more secure connected and transparent commerce
See more info here.