The Marketing Coordinator provides support firmwide. Marketing functions include proposals, presentations, brochures, industry event registration & planning, photography coordination, website, social media, press/media, awards/rankings, videos, as well as other communication and marketing tools. A member of the Corporate Marketing Team, the Marketing Coordinator will frequently collaborate and communicate with the Corporate Marketing Team in the firm’s headquarters in Irvine, California, as well as other office locations.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Minimum of 3 years of marketing experience in AEC or professional services industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field of study
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Thrives under fast paced environment
- Positive, collaborative, team oriented and professional demeanor
- Experience with proposal/technical writing
- Expertise with Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office software programs
- Experience with Deltek Vision Database, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and video editing a plus
Ware Malcomb is an international design firm offering integrated services to clients throughout the world. Founded in 1972, Ware Malcomb offers planning, architecture, interior design, civil engineering, branding and sustainable design services to diverse clients.
Ware Malcomb offers the best of both worlds, a small office supportive and nurturing work environment with large company amenities and resources which provides amazing opportunity for internal growth. Ware Malcomb offers a whole life balance, health-focused company culture, competitive salary and overall benefits package.
Ware Malcomb has earned the distinction of being ranked one of the Orange County Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in Orange County!