“‘In the Know’ Global Developments”
Wed., Oct. 17, 2012 (10 a.m. – noon PDT)
REOMAC, the nation’s leading non-profit trade association for the default servicing industry, is proud to announce an exciting new venture with the hosting of its first virtual summit. The “In the Know” Global Developments web event will feature crucial new information, dynamic speakers, and significant interactivity.
Topics to be covered are:
- Latest industry statistics and data
- Eminent domain on foreclosed homes
- Fannie Mae bulk home sales
- Federal Reserve mortgage purchases
- The “new” housing and homebuilding industry
- Impact of resales and foreclosures on new home construction
- What a Romney administration might mean for the industry
- Leveraging technology in real estate including mobile, social, personalization and data/analytics
- Dr. Svenja Gudell, Senior Economist, Zillow
- Herb Blecher, Senior Vice President, LPS Applied Analytics
- Major Dan Rooney (USAF, Ret.), Founder, Folds of Honor Foundation and Patriot Golf Day
- Meg Handley, Housing Reporter, U.S. News & World Report
- Michael Hixson, Executive Vice President, CADO Real Estate Group, and Instructor, University of California, Irvine Extension
- Matt Langie, Director of Product Marketing, Adobe
- Loretta Sanchez, U.S. Congresswoman
The event will also offer an opportunity for sponsors to communicate directly with the target audience and will be moderated by Sinan Kanatsiz, Chairman and Founder of the Internet Marketing Association.
Click here to register for this important free online event. For sponsorship opportunities, email email@example.com.