Job Description: Account Coordinator
As an Account Coordinator at Nativo, you will provide full support to the Business Development and Sales teams and work as part of that team to achieve the overall targets set. From back office administrational support to customer meetings and quotations to campaign maintenance you will keep the team running and the clients happy. The Account Coordinator provides the foundation for Nativo’s rapid growth. They work closely with our clients to determine how we can best serve their needs, grab the attention of consumers, and create innovative and compelling campaigns that deliver results.
- Manage every aspect of advertisement campaigns
- Own the client relationship from the proposal stage to campaign completion
- Write the creative strategy to match to client objectives during the proposal phase; brainstorm the creative concept, write the copy and give instructions to the creative team to develop the mocks, and articulate the strategy through visuals
- Document how strategy matches back to the campaign goals in the proposal PowerPoint, articulating the rationale for the strategy, summarizing the creative concept, and projecting metrics and deliverables for the campaign in the proposal
- Upon request, present this strategy to clients and help mold the strategy and concepts pending client feedback
- Work closely with existing customers to maintain their campaigns
- Throughout the campaign, monitor delivery and performance daily and recommend optimizations when possible
- Assemble post campaign reports, which include analysis of performance, key takeaways, and research assembly and analysis if applicable.
- Assist in setting up new publisher and advertisers in our platform
- Report to the Account Manager, and support the Senior Vice President, Sales and the Senior Vice President, Business Development
- 2-4 years of experience as an account or media person at an advertising agency (media or creative) or media property
- Exposure/usage and understanding of the digital media ecosystem, social network applications, games and advertising technologies
- Resourceful, quick-witted, and creative enough to come up with ideas on the spot
- Knowledge of and experience of creative design, messaging, and marketing to brand KPIs
- Experience with interactive projects (web development, email campaigns, online media campaigns or related) is required
- Experience with analytics platforms like Doubleclick, Atlas, Radian6, Google Analytics is a plus
- Comfort with Excel and PowerPoint a must
- Advertising agency experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Ability to assemble and analyze data to tell a story about performance and optimization
- Manage deliverables and communicate effectively with team members and management
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Adept at working in fast-paced, ever changing environments
- Ability to self-manage independent work on specific projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- BA/BS required
Nativo is a venture-backed company that’s rapidly growing and was founded by serially successful entrepreneurs. Our patent-pending technology is a unique advertising platform on the forefront of the shift of online advertising from interruption to engagement. Our product development involves working with large data and scale indexing, natural language processing, and highly scalable ad serving.
We embrace innovation, collaboration, and creativity. We are a fast paced, all hands on deck growing company where everyone’s contributions make a huge impact. We are looking for serious candidates who want to learn and contribute to our fast growing company. If you are up for the challenge, then we want you!
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, health coverage, employer- matched 401k, cutting edge work, and the opportunity to join a rapidly growing startup with a proven product.
Join our Team. To apply, go to https://ciedigitallabs.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Please do not contact us if you are a recruiter, agency, or outsourcing company.