The Microsoft retail store in Toronto and IMA will present a free, three-part learning series on Internet marketing. Topics will include:
- May 27 – “Marketing Analytics: Transformation of Marketing,” presented by Matt Langie, Vice President of Strategic Marketing for Adobe
- June 4 – “Pushing the Limits of Internet Marketing,” presented by Sinan Kanatsiz, CEO of KCOMM and Chairman of the Internet Marketing Association
- June 18 – “More Than Clicking ‘Post’,” presented by Jeff Marcoux, CMO Lead of Worldwide Enterprise Audience Marketing for Microsoft
This series is designed with the following target audiences in mind:
- Professional marketers looking for additional tools and resources
- Beginners seeking to improve their Internet marketing knowledge
- CMOs interested in continuing education
Microsoft has been a top-level supporter of IMA, including last year’s IMPACT13 conference in Las Vegas. The Microsoft store in Toronto’s Yorkdale Mall recently opened as part of a broader effort to bring Microsoft devices and services to various communities around the world. By hosting these events, the store will benefit from having the global audience of the Internet Marketing Association at its doorstep.
Also on location will be Alex Gray, IMA’s Canadian lead. Gray is CEO of Skylight Global Inc., a diversified firm specializing in real estate investments and Internet marketing services. He will be providing information on the Certified Internet Marketer program, a new standard of certification making its way into many large and small corporations.