Utilizing Inbound Marketing to Optimize Lead Gen
By Hanna Smolan, Inbound Marketing Specialist, Ytel
The holidays are right around the corner! Have you implemented your marketing strategy for the upcoming season? Don’t miss the opportunity to showcase some holiday spirit and generosity to your customers.
- Contact your customers through multiple touch points so they can remember you! We suggest offering unique coupon codes for each channel (your blog, direct mail, email) so customers can choose which way to shop.
- Limited time offers work well for brands because they encourage urgency rather than waiting for the holidays to get closer. Test a “Buy Now” campaign and consider implementing multiple offers if it’s successful.
- Use social media to advertise your product and to offer prizes and special offers/ discounts.
Example: “Use our hashtag with your favorite photo on Facebook or Twitter, and enter to win a gift card for your holiday shopping!”
- Make sure the photos in your campaign are powerful. Strong images will grab your customers’ attention, inspire them, and motivate them to buy.
- Blog about it. This is not just another way to promote holiday specials, but it’ll increase traffic to your website, too.
- People feel more connected to brands that do good in the community. Volunteer, donate toys, serve food at a local soup kitchen to show how your company gives back. Generosity goes a long way.
- Ensure that your offers are cohesive across every channel. Your messaging, graphics, emails and ads should all be consistent within your holiday campaign.
- Measure everything so you know what worked and what didn’t. Don’t let your marketing efforts go to waste.
With these tips in mind, your marketing campaign will be an authentic reflection of your business and a great holiday success!