The American College of Physicians (ACP), a prestigious medical membership association for doctors of internal medicine located in Philadelphia, is seeking a Marketing Analytics Associate for analyzing marketing channels, trends, and data from various sources to help drive decisions and support ACP’s strategic marketing goals.
The Marketing Analytics Associate will analyze behavior response to marketing strategies to help inform digital promotional efforts and present actionable insights and recommendations for digital marketing efforts based on data. Responsibilities will include:
- Identifying key data sources and channels, results from marketing tactics implemented by external vendors and others, and key performance indicators to track, analyze and report on regularly.
- Analyzing email marketing metrics and trends and suggesting solutions to boost results
- Analyzing the performance of digital marketing efforts at regular intervals across various channels including email, paid search, organic search, and paid social and make recommendations to inform actionable strategy.
- Integrating, reporting on, and making recommendations regarding numerous sources of marketing and promotional usage analytics, including but not limited to: Eloqua marketing automation software for emails; ACP websites tracked via Google Analytics; Google AdWords; search engine marketing campaigns; remarketing campaigns; paid social media efforts across various platforms; and others.
- Analyzing, identifying and presenting actionable insights that define opportunities and risks and translate into recommendations with associated implications for the program, product, and service areas of the organization that marketing helps support.
A bachelor’s degree in statistics, marketing, business analytics, or a related discipline is required, and qualified candidates must have at least two to five years of experience working with digital media analytics in a role requiring analysis of behavior, trends and preferences within multiple marketing channels.
Candidates should have demonstrated experience in running successful search engine marketing campaigns and the ability to employ tracking methodologies and a wide range of digital analytics tools including Google Analytics and Google AdWords. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team-based environment and have experience in cultivating and maintaining positive relationships through a collaborative and service-oriented approach.
ACP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against any of the following classes: veterans, any disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity.