“Industry 4.0: The Future of Humanity in the Smart Machine Age” is the pinnacle academic conference celebrating the 50th anniversary of the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School and exploring its vision for the future. You won’t want to miss this extraordinary day exploring the Fourth Industrial Revolution and the competencies required to thrive in a new business landscape shaped by powerful advances in technologies like automation, AI, and machine learning.
- Steve Wozniak, Co-founder, Apple Computer
- Salim Ismail, Founding Executive Director, Singularity University
- Alison Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer, Johnson & Johnson Consumer, Inc.
- Alex Grimwade, Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer, Twentieth Century Fox Television
- Dalana Brand, Vice President of People Rewards and Experience, Twitter
- Bob Johansen, Distinguished Fellow and Past President, Institute for the Future
- John Figueroa, Former CEO, Genoa Healthcare
- Denise Roberson, CEO, Jadi Communications
As a valued partner of the Graziadio Business School, the IMA has secured a discounted rate of just $99 ($155 value), which also includes complimentary admission to a special networking event immediately following the conference. Space is limited and tickets are available on a first come first served basis.
Please select the Pepperdine Partner ticket type and use the following code at checkout: PEPPFRIENDS