ViewSonic, a leading global provider of display solutions, has launched a series of succinct thought leadership video messages presented by Jeff Volpe, President of ViewSonic Americas, as interviewed by Sean Conrad, CEO of the Internet Marketing Association. The series offers insights into key aspects of collaboration, technology, inspiration and leadership.
“Digital transformation continues to become ever more pervasive in enterprise, education and other sectors as a driver of growth and competitive edge,” said Volpe. “We are very pleased to share these observations based on partnering with our customers around the world and helping them leverage technology to thrive in this digital environment. Moreover, we have successfully navigated many of these issues internally in our drive to build a highly effective organization.”
The seven-part series on Essential Best Practices for a Competitive Edge is being posted weekly to the ViewSonic website. Topics include:
– Collaboration in Enterprise and Education – digitizing group learning; enhancing delivery to inspire students; efficiency, communication and focus in the workspace; common cause and organizational goals
– Digital Transformation and Solutions Orientation – leveraging core organizational DNA; synergizing product innovation and teams; digitizing the business to meet change; engaging teams in a bright future; creating a problem-solving, customer-centric ecosystem
– Technology Impact in the Workspace – worldwide collaboration and teamwork; efficiency and ROI on human capital; reducing wasted meeting time; faster, more productive experiences
– Collaboration: Driving Productivity – definition and implementation with teams; moving from analog to digital; productivity with global reach; ideation and optimized outcomes
– Technology and Customer Relationships – sharing data, ideas and best practices; boosting productivity with solutions provided; optimizing flexibility and adaptability; providing intelligence on technology trends
– Sources of Inspiration for Growth – blending outside influences with internal processes; collaborating and inspiring one another; communicating strategic goals, vision and culture internally; empowering with information toward a common cause; encouraging independent thought, initiative and contribution
– Leadership Best Practices – innovating and adapting for success; fostering agility in tactics to achieve strategy; learning from outside and inside sources; surrounding oneself with complementary experts; encouraging collaboration and support; inspiring and empowering the voice of employees
These best practices can be applied in nearly any industry segment or type of organization. They are particularly important as organizations continue to build digital workspaces and strive to boost productivity. ViewSonic technology solutions are designed to provide significant support in achieving these goals.
ViewSonic solutions are at the hub of creating environments designed to fulfill the promise of collaboration and interconnectedness between multiple platforms and users. They are designed to help organizations build competitive advantage, improve customer experience, boost operational efficiency, reduce cost, and enhance value and revenue. The company works diligently to deliver integrated solutions that provide these benefits while also sharing technical expertise and application knowledge for the professional AV community.
For information on ViewSonic visual solutions for digital transformation, visit www.viewsonic.com.
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions with a presence in over 100 cities around the world. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard interactive displays and myViewBoard software ecosystem. With over 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.