Join the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School 2020 SEER Symposium on Fri., Feb. 28, and learn from industry thought leaders on the future of sustainable business. This year’s theme, The New Purpose of Business, will explore the integral role business plays in society and how leaders can implement a holistic, “both/and” concept of leadership.
• Rob Bikel, MBA ’11, Director, SEER Program
• Michael Crooke, former CEO, Patagonia, SEER Founder
• Victor Cho, CEO, Evite
• Michelle Dunstan, Global Head of Responsible Investing & Portfolio Manager, Alliance Bernstein
• Jeanne Holm, Deputy CIO, City of Los Angeles
• Andrea Chase, Director of Corporate Responsibility & Social Impact, Arbonne
• Brandi Harleaux, MBA ’12, COO, South Post Oak Recycling Center
• Joe Pickard, Chief Economist, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
As a promotional sponsor of the event, the IMA was able to secure extended early bird ticket pricing for the event at a discount of $50. There is limited space remaining, so register today to hear from the renowned list of speakers who are actively changing the trajectory of business.
To apply for the discounted IMA members rate, select the “General Registration” ticket type. Enter the information requested to register for the event. Before submitting your credit card, enter code early bird and click on the green “Apply” button. This code will reduce the full-priced ticket by $50 (the early bird rate).