1 – About SAVOR:
Stroll through a luxury, vintage and exotic car show on the sprawling grounds of Newport Beach County Club. A garden awaits you with an art collection by Ethos Gallery. Don’t miss Artist Kristine Steiner who will draw your stylish fashion portrait and browse a lavish silent auction.
Chef Pascal Olhats and Zotovich Vineyard and Winery add their magical touch to the dining experience in an outdoor “Napa-style” under the September stars. Enjoy the live sounds of the Family Style band and dance the night away!
5:00 – 6:30pm
- European Collectibles and iLusso Car Show
- Art collection by Ethos Gallery
- Specialty tequila bar and silent auction
- Artist Kristine Steiner character portraits
6:30 – 10:00pm
- Dinner, live entertainment and dancing.
- Live auction of fabulous experiences!
- $250 ~ per person
Tables of 8
- $2000 ~ Priority Seating
Sponsorships ~ Premiere Seating
- $2500 – $10,000
2 – Savor is honoring….
- Chef Honoree: Chef Pascal Olhats
- Vintner Honoree: Monette & Steve Zotovich, Zotovich Estate Wines
- Co-Automotive Honoree: Ruth & Nick Clemence, European Collectibles
- Co-Automotive Honoree: Donny Gath, Ilusso
- Artist Honoree: Georgeana Ireland, Ethos Gallery
The event will honor and recognize five of the most celebrated professionals in their fields of interest for their contributions to the Newport Beach community; cuisine, art, luxury automobiles and fine wine.
3 – Benefit….
SAVOR 2023 will benefit The Literacy Project which serves our most vulnerable children with the gift of literacy at “no cost” to both the child and the school. This public event supports Orange County’s struggling students who are performing far below basics in reading skills and destined to be functionally illiterate. The net proceeds will help TLP donate their successful reading program to students performing far below basic skills in reading proficiency. A 2014 Executive Data Summary proved significant gains in reading skills and self-confidence upon graduation from the 30-hour literacy program. For as little as $100 per child, The Literacy Project can change the trajectory of a student’s life when they master basic phonetic skills and developing a lifelong love for reading.