The Internet Marketing Association (IMA) IMPACT17 event is set for Sept. 28-29, 2017, at the Wynn Resort in Las Vegas. This year’s edition of the annual gathering of Internet marketing experts is anticipated to set a new milestone in thought leadership, value and networking as the industry’s strongest and longest running conference.
This year’s theme is “Rising Above the Noise,” with a focus on the best in digital, marketing and global communications. Attendees will be treated to remarkable content from prominent speakers, as well as opportunities to network with top business and marketing leaders, including CMOs and CEOs. IMPACT17 will also feature a few surprises and unique experiences as part of the event.
“We are incredibly proud to see IMPACT become the best Internet marketing conference in the world. It’s a unique and amazing environment where people can supercharge their career, increase their professional network and have great fun doing it, all in a stunning location,” said IMA Chairman and CEO Sinan Kanatsiz. “As every year, our sincere gratitude goes to our speakers, sponsors and attendees who make this event so special.”
The impressive roster of speakers is growing daily and currently includes:
- Michael Aburas, Integrated Media Director, MGM Resorts International
- Susan Akbarpour, Co-Founder and CEO, Mavatar Technologies
- Ruth Brajevich, Vice President and Strategic Initiatives, Ware Malcomb
- Lindsey Carnett, CEO and President, Marketing Maven & Public Relations
- Heather Dubrow, Actress and Television Personality BRAVO
- Adam Hua, VP of Partnerships, Condé Nast Companies
- Warren Kay, CMO, SOCi
- Yves Le Sieur, Senior Director of Strategy, VDS
- Peter V. Lopez III, Cloud Solutions Architect, Microsoft
- Claudio Ludovisi, Vice President, Head of Strategy and Business Planning, ABC Entertainment, Disney
- Marcie Merriman, Executive Director, Ernst & Young (EY)
- Dr. Stephane Muller, Business Programs Department Director, University of California, Irvine
- Helen Norris, Vice President and CIO, Chapman University
- Blake Squires, CMO, Drips
- Jay Symonds, SAE, Amazon
- Tamara Gaffney, Principal Analyst, Adobe
- Tim Moran, CEO, CMO100
- +70 other top tier speakers and panelists
Wide ranging and informative presentations will cover topics such as:
- Why Public Relations Matters more today than ever
- Challenging the Educational Platform
- Conversations Matter
- Dynamic Security in the Digital Age
- Embracing Technology: (Re)Designing the 21st Century Course and Promoting It Through Internet Marketing
- Frenemies: The Complex Relationship Between the CMO and CIO
- Introducing CCommerce!
- Move Over, Millennials: Make Way for Gen Z
- Selecting the Right Influencers to Rise Above the Noise
- Succeeding in Branded Content and Influencer Marketing with Paid Social
- The New Education Track
- The Future of the Internet and Artificial Intelligence Internet Marketing
- International Communications, Language Matters
The event will also feature the annual IMPACT awards showcasing best-in-class creativity, expertise and results achieved by the top practitioners of Internet marketing across every business segment in 18 categories. Capping off the awards will be overall “Best Of” honors for Email Marketing, Facebook, Mobile Campaign, Social Media Campaign and Website as well as the prestigious Internet Marketer of the Year, Internet Person of the Year and Internet Company of the Year awards presented to those who have made a transformative contribution to Internet marketing.
IMPACT17 will kick off with a welcome bash at the incredible Intrigue ultra-lounge at the Wynn, offering 14,000 square feet of stunning interiors and high-energy excitement bathed in state-of- the-art light and sound. The main conference will be held at Enclave, the brand-new, 5-star, 75,000-square-foot conference center in Las Vegas. Guests will be accommodated at the luxurious Encore, recently named the best hotel in Las Vegas by Condé Nast Traveler magazine’s 29th Annual Readers’ Choice Awards.
For complete event details and registration, go to www.impact17.org.