Social Media Coordinator wanted!
Are you a storyteller with marketing experience? At Pretend City we are looking for someone to take our social media presence to the next level. We are looking for someone with a proven track record as a social media specialist and capable of managing multiple social media platforms with the most up-to-date trends and tactics for social engagement.
You must be comfortable with the major social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pintrest, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) and possess a basic understanding of social media marketing best practices. A background in SEO and Google Adwords are a plus!
- Manage, organize and maintain editorial/paid calendar campaigns, with post drafted and schedule for future publications
- Monitor & track performance of posts and update strategy to optimize future posts.
- Write copy and press releases for events and special programs.
- Develop new content, implement new strategy, and monitor all social media platforms, (ex, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.
- Monitor and track performance of posts and constantly update social media strategy to optimize future posts.
- Set up email newsletters.
- Develop and implement a social media strategy.
- Provides reports and feedback about posts/campaigns.
Qualifications for Position
Ideal applicants have:
- A positive, flexible attitude.
- Pursuing or completed a degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- Social media expertise 2 or more years in a similar role.
- Experience with MailChimp or similar program.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Experience in social media management tools.
- An exceptional ability to convey a story both written/verbally that encourages interaction and social sharing.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Knowledge of web writing tactics and how to optimize content for SEO.
- Have excellent time management skills and able to meet time sensitive deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office suite and Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Skill/interest in video, photography or graphic design is considered a plus.
Full Benefits including medical, dental, vision, and vacation.
Job Type: Full-time
Social Media Marketing: 2 years
Marketing: 2 years
If Interested, please contact:
Sr. Director of Development & Marketing
949-428-3900 x 224