By Tim Moran, Editor in Chief, CMO.com
The start of a new year means Summit 2016, Adobe’s digital marketing conference, is just a few months away. Why should you register now for this annual event, set for March 20-24, in Las Vegas? Three reasons:
1. You’ll have access to more than 150 informative sessions and hands-on labs: Register today for the best chance to guarantee a seat in the most popular sessions. Topics include:
- Best practices for creating engaging omnichannel digital experiences.
- How to drive success with your mobile strategies.
- Evolving your marketing analytics practice for a more personal customer experience.
- Insight from industry experts and business leaders who are at the forefront of innovative marketing strategies.
2. You’ll save $200 off the price of a full conference pass: Plus you’ll save an additional $200 as a CMO.com subscriber when you use promotion code CMDC16. That’s a total savings of $400 off the full conference pass price of $1,895. Time’s running out for the last pricing discount – Advance pricing ends January 31.
3. You’ll get discounted hotel rates: Take advantage of discounted room rates available to Summit attendees. These special room rates, at the Venetian | Palazzo, will sell out, so don’t delay.
We hope to see you at Summit 2016. Learn more.
Editor In Chief