Why Join IMA?
IMA offers a remarkable breadth of knowledge and experience to assist you in achieving your personal, professional and organizational goals. Our mission is to Elevate the Journey of each IMA member by providing access to a combination of thought leadership content, networking opportunities, quality connections, and member benefits that just can’t be found anywhere else.
We’ve spent the last two decades introducing like minded individuals, which has turned into millions of dollars in revenue, investments, business partnerships and life long relationships that we’re very proud of.
We’ve realized that the future of networking lies in true warm 1-on-1 interactions with people doing business with people they like. When you reach that most fundamental level with a personal, you’re more likely to achieve a desired goal, sell a product, and build a business.
New networking is about quality.
Our latest Member Connect platform is a personalized connection channel that will deliver a quality introduction for you every month right to your phone, and provide you an opportunity to create the same impact.
Within our app, members can
- Receive VIP invitations to upcoming IMA and partner events
- Stay updated to impactSHOW TV episodes, and apply to be our next guest
- Subscribe for newsletter updates
- Access Newsblaster – where we will send out your positive or featured news through our network of press and other media outlets for distribution.
- Access Career Opportunity Exchange – If you’re in search of a new professional opportunity, submit a one minute video plus a link to your full resume or portfolio to share with our IMA network.
- One piece of IMA Apparel
Available at $100 / mo or $1000 / year plans
What our community says about an IMA membership
“It’s important to broaden our network; who we know, and what we know, through the IMA”
“I love being a part of the IMA, and what is has done for my brand and my business has been absolutely huge”
“It basically opens up contacts…nothing is more powerful than relationships”
“There are tools, access and things you are exposed to through the IMA. It’s a great place to be”
“There’s a tremendous value between bridging two individuals, and that’s what the IMA does”