And the roster of topflight thought leaders just keeps building. You’ll have an extraordinary opportunity to learn from the best. And you’ll come away with leading-edge insights to apply immediately for achieving professional as well as organizational success.
Here are the most recent additions to an already stellar line-up:
- Bill Eldien, CEO, Ketel One Vodka
- Victor Cho, CEO, Evite
- John Costello, Corporate VP, Business Development & Government Relations, Microsemi
- Alma Derricks, CMO, El Rey Network, Univision
- Warren Kay, Chief Revenue Officer, SOCi
- Kevin Maloney, CEO, IMA International Executive Council
- Jeanniey Mullen, Global CMO, Mercer
- Vitaly Pecharshky, Head of IT Operations, Slickdeals
- Mark Samuel, CEO, IMPAQ
- Paul Smith, CMO, Tangram Interiors
- Andrea Ward, CMO, Magento
- +50 more speakers
We also have an amazing group of partners who clearly grasp the superior value of the event and its benefits, for both their organizations and our attendees:
- Chapman University
- Double Dutch
- Latham & Watkins
- Ware Malcomb
Please join us Sept. 28-29 for a truly memorable experience, including opening night at the dazzling Intrigue lounge at the Wynn, 5-star conference venue at Enclave and luxurious accommodations at Encore.
For complete event details and registration, go to www.impact17.org.