Please help in welcoming Tim Moran to our organization. Tim will be the CEO of the CMO100 Network, a newly formed organization of the IMA that will nominate and confirm the most effective Marketing leaders of our era. The group will be creating research, content, events and programs around “the Digital Transformation”. Tim has built and managed CMO.com for Adobe into the most profound online resource for marketing executives, with a subscriber base of over 60,000 professionals and an overall impression rate of over 50 Million, due to Adobe’s amplified channels. Tim also has one of the largest personal networks of worldwide CMOs in existence and will be a powerful addition to the future of the IMA.
CMO100 Network site: http://imanetwork.org/cmo100/
Below is a short bio on Tim as well as the numerous areas of value you will find in the new CMO 100 group debuting at IMPACT17 Las Vegas at the Wynn in September – www.impact17.org
Tim Moran was most recently the founding editor and Editor in Chief of Adobe’s CMO.com marketing-content site. He has worked as a journalist and editor for more than 25 years. Prior to joining Adobe, he worked for CMO Media, later UBM, in a variety of editorial-management roles, including Executive Editor of EE Times and Editor in Chief of EETimes.com, which he launched in 1996.
CMO 100 Network by IMA offers:
- Special interview/professional profile opportunities to be conducted by Moran or Steven Cook, ex-Samsung and P&G marketing executive who will be working with the team.
- Potential for audio interviews with Alan B. Hart, creator and host of “Marketing Today,” who has interviewed some of the world’s top marketing professionals and business leaders.
- Annual CMO mega-issue research, surveys, and trend reports, in conjunction with Kim Whitler, PhD, former CMO, and now assistant professor of marketing at University of Virginia’s Darden School. Also, potential for on-request specific topic surveys done across the CMO 100 network.
- Opportunity to write and contribute thought leadership for publication on the CMO 100 site, LinkedIn, and the newsletter.
- Monthly CMO 100 newsletter
- Member discounts to IMA events, including Impact 17, as well as other roundtables and gatherings.
- Mutually beneficial connections to other professional groups.