SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Sept. 7, 2016 /PRNewswire/ — A special highlight of the Internet Marketing Association’s IMPACT16 event coming up in Las Vegas Sept. 19-20 will be a two-part Marketing Rock Stars panel addressing two very timely topics. The panels will bring together senior marketing executives from a wide range of businesses for a lively and informative discussion.
Details of the Marketing Rock Stars panels:
Marketing Rock Stars I
Tues., Sept. 20, 10:00 a.m.
“Best Practices in Driving Global Customer Experience: Brand, Offerings, Touch Points and Advocacy”
Focus on trends driving user experience and the importance to every brand of being customer-centric.
- Bryan Rand, VP Corporate Marketing, TransPerfect
- Dean Hollander, CMO, Renovate America
- Grant Johnson, EVP Marketing, Lexmark
- Kathie Johnson, VP Corporate Marketing, Salesforce Commerce
- Erin Levzow, VP Marketing, Freebirds
- Whitney Vosburgh, CMO, HPE
Marketing Rock Stars II
Tues., Sept. 20, 3:45 p.m.
“Beyond Content Marketing – The Brand as Publisher: What Can We Do”
Focus on going beyond content marketing and recognizing that every brand is a publisher.
- Tim Moran, Editor-in-Chief, CMO.com
- Alma Derricks, CMO, Cirque du Soleil
- Mary Hines, Managing Director, Benefits, New Product Development and Global Rewards, Citibank
- Erik Robinson, VP Digital, AAA Auto Club Enterprises
- Emily Washcovick, Global Head of Local Business Outreach, Yelp
Marketing Rock Stars is just one example of the opportunities to gain insights into the latest trends and best practices at IMPACT16. The event will feature additional panels, keynotes and breakout sessions including a Start-up Battlefield 3 and Women Leaders Group, with a welcome reception at the brand-new Skyfall Lounge at the Delano. In addition, IMA will present the IMPACT16 awards to those who exemplify best-in-class creativity, expertise and results achieved by the top practitioners of Internet marketing across every business segment.
For complete details and event registration, visit www.impact16.com.
# # #
About the Internet Marketing Association
The IMA is one of the fastest growing Internet marketing groups in the world, with more than 1,000,000 professional members in fields including sales, marketing, business ownership, programming and creative development. It provides a platform where proven Internet marketing strategies are demonstrated and shared to increase members’ value to their organizations. IMA is underwritten by corporate partners to provide an opportunity to learn, engage and define best practices without making a financial commitment. www.imanetwork.org